HUD manufactured home permenant foundation certification from True Light Inspections

Foundation Certification for Manufactured Homes

If you are selling or buying a manufactured home, then most likely a foundation certification will be required. For all FHA and VA loans, an engineer’s foundation certification is required that states that the home is placed on a permanent foundation that complies with the “HUD Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Homes”, dated 1996 by the ME Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). I have partnered with MFD Home Certifications ME, LLC to be able to provide these engineer certifications. Certifications available are:

  • Permanent Foundation Certification
  • Additions/Modifications Certification

I am not a structural engineer, but I have partnered with Manufactured Home Certifications that specializes in the certification of permanent foundations for manufactured housing. I can help you and your lender get the engineering certification needed for the permanent foundation of your manufactured home.

Click the image below to schedule your Manufactured Home Certification Inspection.

Manufactured Home Engineering Certification

HUD Manufactured Home Permanent Foundation Certifications in Clarksville, Arkansas and Surrounding Areas

True Light Inspections provides HUD manufactured home permanent foundation certifications in Clarksville, Russellville, Morrilton, Conway, Mayflower, Beebe, Dardanelle, Danville, Ozark, Booneville, Charleston, Greenwood, Fort Smith, Van Buren, Alma, and surrounding areas. Not sure if that's you? Give me a call at (479) 746-4401 or send me an email.